17 February 2010

Significant outfit



This is an outfit that I wore to a movie I went to with a boy. When I dressed, had no idea whether I was dressing for a first date or just a night with a friend. My roommates were not a fan of this guy, so they advised me to dress down. I went to my room to play dress up, and chose this silly shirt. I made it during one of my weekly craft circles from the summer. When I went down to show my roommates my ridiculous outfit, I noticed the boy's car pull into my driveway, and I had not time to change. So I went to the movie dressed like this. When we ran into the boy's attorney in the ticket line, she said "We should sit together, then I can tell you sister we went on a double date." I wore a puff paint bedazzled squirrel on a first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment